Hoop Fusion II & III for Reiki Practitioners
Note these workshops are only for certificated Reiki 2 or Reiki 3 (Reiki Master, either level). If you are new to Reiki, or a Reiki 1, follow this link.
Hoop Fusion II combines the uniquely Medicine Reiki I & II aspects of Medicine Reiki. It does not include areas usually covered in Traditional Reiki. They are for existing Reiki Practitioners and are almost exclusively experiential in nature. There is little cognitive material in these workshops. These courses consist almost exclusively of exercises specifically designed to help you channel and direct the energies of Medicine Reiki.
The Hoop Fusion II course includes the following:
- Working in Sacred Space;
- Working with the ki of Mother Earth and Father Sky;
- Working with the Hoops; and
- Working with the Medicine energies.
The Hoop Fusion II course include over 50 exercises and typically takes between four and six months to complete. You must be at least a Reiki II to take this class.
The Hoop Fusion III course includes the following:
- Working in Sacred Space (Advanced work);
- Working with the ki of Mother Earth and Father Sky (Advanced work);
- Passing Medicine Reiki Attunements; and
- Working with the Medicine energies (Advanced work).
You must be a Reiki Master and have completed the Hoop Fusion II to take this class.
To enroll in the online class, click on the button below. To enroll in a traditional workshop, go here.